“The Best Homestay Care Services in California”
Our personal touch “One on One” Services and our Commitment to Serve Everyone is our Mission!!
HOME STAY PROGRAM
Home-stay Program is considered the most important part of experience while attending American school or just visiting the United States of America. It offers a lot of advantages while in a Home-stay Program. It helps those who are serious about learning the English language quickly and also want to experience different cultural exchange. This experience allows everyone to participate in the American way of life including food, family activities, culture and personal relationship while staying with your host families. There are different types of host families available: couples with or without children, single adults, single parents, gay single or same sex parents, domestic partners or single partners and retired people. We have more than 900-1,000 network of host families in variety of ages, variety of genders, ethnic backgrounds, professionals such as doctors, teachers, nurses, lawyers, engineers, and accountants. Families in the entertainment business, entrepreneurs, etc., which represents the diversity of United States are also available.
BENEFITS OF HOME STAY
- Lots of savings: our Program provides two meals, self-prepared breakfast and dinner served by the host family. You do not have to cook dinner or go to the grocery store. Saves time to concentrate on your studies and have more free time. Utilities such as electric and water are included–no extra fees to pay each month.
- The Program provides private bedroom, furnished bed, linens, pillows, study desk, chair and a lamp.
- Improve English language through daily communication with hosting family. Learn common expressions or ‘slang way’ of American daily lingo!
- Living with a host family will help you adjust to the American lifestyle at the same time adjusting to America before going independent.
- Create a good and friendly relationship and personal closeness.
- Sharing rooms with meals are very economical.
- Southern and Northern California
- Downtown Los Angeles, West Los Angeles
- Santa Monica, Culver City, Venice Beach
- Hollywood, North Hollywood, Hollywood Hills
- Beverly Hills, Melrose, Mid-Wilshire
- Marina Del Rey, Marvista
- Torrance, Lomita, Palos Verdes, Harbor City
- Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach
- Gardena, Hawthorne, Lawndale, Carson
- San Pedro, Long Beach, Downey, Lakewood
- Orange County, Valley, Pasadena, North or South
- Thousand Oaks, San Fernando, San Bernardino
- Riverside, San Gabriel
- Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Orlando, Florida, and Denver, Colorado.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- A safe, clean and comfortable Home-stay.
- A private bedroom furnished with a bed, linens, pillows, study desk, chair, and lamp.
- Two meals a day; self-prepared continental breakfast and dinner served by the host family.
- Convenient bus stops. Walking distance or up to 15 minutes-55 minutes bus ride from home stay to school. Airport pick-up/drop off service and moving transportation available.
- A friendly home environment, a kind and caring families.
- Counseling and support available while adjusting to American culture.
- We carefully screen each host family prior to placing them in our host family network. We evaluate every host families that participate in our Program to ensure that our high standards are met.
BOARDING HOUSE, APARTMENT, SHARING ROOMS AVAILABLE
* Centrally located in Korea Town District of Los Angeles * Each rooms Furnished: Bed, Bed linens, Study Desk, Chair & Lamp, including electric, water, gas and FREE Wifi connection. Furnished Dining Room, Living Room with Fireplace, Full Kitchen use. Secured Gated Entrance & Parking in the back, Security Cameras outside, Security Motion Lights front/back house. Walking distance to Train Stations, Metro Buses, walking distance to restaurants, fast food, supermarket, pharmacy and retail shops in 5 mins.