HOME-STAY PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Upon submission of application, a security deposit of $250.00 is required and should be paid by Bank Transfer to SIH U.S. local Bank of America or JP Morgan Chase Bank. Payment can also be made by Credit Card with service fee. First Come, First Serve to the closest home stay close to the school. After the payment has been received, the host family profile will be sent by email and will then be reserved for you. Security deposit will be used for damages, cleaning fees, missing items at the Home-stay, and $50.00 will be applied for every late fees, if payments were overdue. We strongly suggest the students to pay in advance to avoid late fees of $50.00 each month. Advance payments will be returned if the student gives 30 days notice of moving out and no damage claim.
- A $100.00 cancellation fee applies after host families profiles has already been sent and reserved for the student. No Refunds are given for notice of cancellation.
- *Normal Processing Time of researching and matching your host family is within 14-30 days, depending on requests. “A special “RUSH” processing fee of $50.00 will be added upon requests if it is less than 14 days homestay request.
- ALL monthly Home-stay fees should be paid in advance through S.I.H. or every 4 weeks basis by Bank Transfers or Credit Card payment before the due date. $50.00 per month will be charged for late monthly payments. For advance Home-stay payments, cancellation will be refunded after 30 days with proper 30 days notice to host family, S.I.H., no damage claim and a $50.00 processing fee applies.
SPECIAL NOTE: SPECIAL PRICES
CITRUS COLLEGE, ORANGE COAST COLLEGE, EL CAMINO COLLEGE, CSULB,GLENDALE COLLEGE, CSUN, PASADENA CITY, UCI, UCLB,UCR, AZUSA PACIFIC COLLEGE, FULLERTON COLLEGE, MT. SAC, COLLEGE, CERRITOS COLLEGE, COASTLINE COLLEGE, IRVINE VALLEY COLLEGE, UC RIVERSIDE EXTENSION AREAS are DIFFERENT PRICES!!! (Please email at email@example.com for prices) – Some Los Angeles County, Orange County, Thousand Oaks, Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, San Gabriel, Riverside and more cities we covered.
- “With 2 meals plan” private room – $1075.00 (LA area only) – every 4 weeks; self-prepared continental breakfast and dinner served by Host family. Furnished with bed, study desk, chair and a lamp. FREE Internet connection including all utilities; electric and water. Minimum stay 8 weeks.
- “No Meal Plan” private room – $975.00(LA area only) – every 4 weeks furnished with bed, study desk, chair and a lamp. Use of kitchen. FREE Internet connection including all utilities; electric and water. Minimum stay 8 weeks.
- Sharing room with two meals. Please contact us if you have a sharing friend of relative.Furnished with 2 beds, 2 study desks, 2 chairs, 2 lamp, free internet, electric and water.
- Sharing room without meals. Please contact us if you have a sharing friend or relative. Furnished with 2 beds, 2 study desks, 2 chairs, 2 lamps. FREE internet connection including all utilities; electric and water.
* $ 250.00 – security deposit are held by S.I.H. until student gives 30 days with appropriate notice starting from the day of notification to the host family and to S.I.H. as provided there were no damages, Clean room and bathroom and no late fees at the homestay. Refund payment will be mailed out after 21 days to the new forwarding address in the U.S. Refunds to international address will be sent by international money order and a $20.00 fee will be deducted from the deposit to cover for postage.
- * $ 220.00 – Home-stay Agency Placement Fee (Non-Refundable)
- * $ 85.00 – (South Bay only) Airport pick-up regular hours: 9:00 am-6:00 pm (door to door service). From the airport, students will be driven to show the school location and the nearest bus stops from school to Home-stay. All students will be given bus schedules and map location upon arrival.
- *$ 95.00-(Los Angeles) or $120.00-(Orange County) and $100.00–After late hours arrival (7:00 pm until 12:00 midnight or later)
Airport Pick-up or Drop-off.
- * $ 95.00-(Los Angeles) or $100.00 — Early morning arrival (Midnight until 8:45 am)
- * $120.00-(Orange County) or $$ – Long distance drop-off and pick-up depending on the distance.
* For short-term stay, charges are different for each week! (7 days stay, 14 days stay and 21 days stay)
- * SPECIAL GROUP OR SUMMER GROUPS: different prices depending on schedules!
- * Minor students: different prices depending on the requests.
- * Please call for Home stay prices for: Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR SPECIAL PRICES:
- * SHARING ROOMS “with Meal Plan” and “No Meal Plan” – different rates
- * SHORT TERM STAY – different rates for each week. (7 days stay, 14 days stay and 21 days stay)
- * SPECIAL GROUPS or SUMMER GROUPS depending on schedules.
- * Minor students: different rates depending on the requests.