HOME-STAY PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Upon submission of application, a security deposit of $250.00 is required and should be paid by Bank Transfer to SIH U.S. local Bank of America. Payment can also be made by Credit Card ($50.00 processing fee applies). First Come, First Serve to the closest home stay and the school. After the payment has been received, the host family profile will be sent immediately by email and will then be reserved. Security deposit will be used for damages, cleaning fees, missing items at the Home-stay, and $50.00 will be applied for every late fees, if payments were overdue. We strongly suggest the students to pay in advance to avoid late fees of $50.00 each month. Advance payments will be returned if the student gives 30 days notice of moving out and no damage claim.
- A $100.00 cancellation fee applies after host families profiles has already been sent and reserved for the student. No Refunds are given for only a week notice of cancellation.
- ALL monthly Home-stay fees should be paid in advance through SIH or every 4 weeks basis by Bank Transfers or Credit Card payment before the due date. $50.00 per month will be charged for late monthly payments. For advance Home-stay payments, cancellation will be refunded after 30 days with proper 30 days notice to host family, S.I.H., no damage claim and a $50.00 processing fee applies.
NOTE: Citrus College area are different prices(Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for prices)
- For Los Angeles County, Orange County, Thousand Oaks, Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, San Gabriel, Riverside and more cities we covered:
- $ 875.00 – per 4 weeks ”with meal plan” private room with two Meals; self-prepared continental breakfast and dinner served by Host family. Furnished with bed, study desk, chair and a lamp.
- $ 775.00 – per 4 weeks ”No Meal Plan” private room furnished with bed, study desk, chair and a lamp. Use of kitchen.
- $775/sharing room with two meals every four weeks; furnished with beds, study desk, chair, lamp, free internet, electric and water.
- $675/sharing room without meals, use of kitchen, furnished with beds, study desks, chairs, lamps, free internet, electric and water.
* $ 250.00 – security deposit are held by S.I.H. until student gives 30 days with appropriate notice starting from the day of notification to the host family and to S.I.H. as provided there were no damages at the homestay. Refund payment will be mailed out after 21days to the new forwarding address in the U.S. Refunds to international address will be sent by international money order and a $20.00 fee will be deducted from the deposit to cover for postage.
* $ 220.00 – Home-stay Agency Placement Fee (Non-Refundable)
* $ 85.00 — Airport pick-up (door to door service). From the airport, students will be driven to show the school location and the nearest bus stops from school to Home-stay. All students will be given bus schedules and map location upon arrival.
* $100.00 — After late hours arrival (9:00 pm until 12:00 midnight)
Airport Pick-up or Drop-off.
* $100.00 – Early arrival (6:00am until 9:00am).
* For short-term stay, charges are different for each week! (7 days stay, 14 days stay and 21 days stay)
* SPECIAL GROUP OR SUMMER GROUPS: different prices depending on schedules!
* Minor students: different prices depending on the requests.
* Please call for Home stay prices for: Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Denver, Colorado, Orlando, Florida and San Antonio, Texas.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR SPECIAL PRICES:
* SHARING ROOMS “with Meal Plan” and “No Meal Plan” – different rates
* SHORT TERM STAY – different rates for each week. (7 days stay, 14 days stay and 21 days stay)
* SPECIAL GROUPS or SUMMER GROUPS depending on schedules.
* Minor students: different rates depending on the requests.